leesespieces's amigurumi UFO CAL

miller3602

Here's my newest UFO

His name is Bear, named after the Boston Terrier I had.

Here he is with Crystal

Here is the side veiw to show his tiny stub of a tail.

Heehee--Crystal looks like she's jealous! Very cute though. I likes! :clap

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maria, Bear is FABULOUS! I love how detailed he is! EXCELLENT job!!!! I am in awe of your creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!

• 4 weeks later...

WOW!!! Cannot believe what all of you have come up with...so much talent here at the Ville. Each item done made me smile. Crfty

521839364_c390e5af7a_m.jpg

It would seem that my little Tenticular has found his way into my crochet supplies and spawned himself two new tenticulars!

He has done a lovely job of them, such neat stitches... but I thought it would be for the best if I took the hook away as I don't really want the flat to be overflowing with little aliens.

The two new tenticulars are both headed for new homes, where hopefully they'll be well looked after (and kept away from any crochet supplies).

I love the 2 new alien spawns! What a wonderful idea to share his wonderful self with others! wonderful job! Thank you for making me smile today!

• 5 weeks later...

I also made venom, I figure whats a hero without a nemesis. He's a little gooofy looking but I still like how it turned out, I took a pic of him without the mouth and thought he looked to much like the black spiderman. Well what do you think?

th_157511-R1-03-2A_004-1.jpg

th_157511-R1-04-3A_005.jpg

th_157511-R1-01-0A_002.jpg

th_157511-R1-00-00A_001.jpg

Archived