leesespieces's amigurumi UFO CAL

miller3602

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rofl I know and I don't know why since I don't have any kitties :cat

You crack me up! (no kitties here either, 2 dogs though!)

I have some kitties if you want some. :devil They're picture is posted in this forum: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49752. Too bad you live no where near me. ;)

Selena,

Your little baby kitties are sooooo cute!!!!!!!

here is

'LIONEL'

sorry about fuzzy pic

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

And just when you think you have found a nice quiet corner to crochet along comes your best friend with the camera

:photo

Who can spot the new hair accessory ??

:lol

IMG_1447.jpg

[/center]

That is cute! How did you do the mane? Did you sew it on afterward?

sure did !!

i thougt of making it with the feathers yarn, but i figured it would be to hard to see what i was doing :yes so i just slip stitched it onto the SC stitches afterwards....probably took me longer that way, but he isnt all that big so i wasnt worried :hook

Clare Your lil frog guy is too adorable! What is his name? They are terribly addicting to make! I have the urge to make another one too! Great job!

Clare Your lil frog guy is too adorable! What is his name? They are terribly addicting to make! I have the urge to make another one too! Great job!

thanks for alll the kind coments ...havnt really thought of a name ...what about Frederick :)

oh my gosh, Bear is soooooo cute!!!! Great job! You know, I started this CAL, I haven't even made a UFO yet! Shame on me!!! I'll get on it as soon as I finish testing a seahorse.

i LOVE the boston terrier bear mimi, looks just like one. though if i left a toy next to my puppy, she'd be eating it.

LOL miller, same here! i made the body of another one that i want to make into chococat but it's remained yet another identityless body LOL.

Archived