Celebration of Doilies

Katchkan

I have just added a booklet of doilies to my website here It is called a Celebration of Doilies. There are six doily designs in this book.

th_celibrationfront.jpgth_celibrationfback.jpg

When I designed the doily Morpheus I decided that I was not going to submit it anywhere. It was an anchor for me during a very difficult time and the design it sort of special to me. So I decided that I would instead add it to a booklet of doilies that I would offer on my website.

So that is what I have done. It is a Spiral bound booklet. Skill levels range from medium to intermediate.

The book includes:

Morpheus.................... Garden Path.............. Emerald Song,

th_DoilybookMorpheus.jpgth_DoilyBookGardenPath.jpgth_DoilyBookEmeraldSong.jpg

Jasmine Star................ Dancing Lights............ and Clara.

th_DoilyBookJasmineStar.jpgth_DoilyBookDancingLights.jpgth_DoilyBookClara.jpg

I LOVE the doilies - I'd like to order a copy of the book, but I'd like to ask you first whether the patterns are written out or diagrammed?
At this time all my patterns are written out. I have yet to find a good program for diagraming round patterns. I am keeping my eyes open for one,so I can offer both someday.

• 2 weeks later...

Whew! I feel as though I have run a marathon - have been trying to buy the book for quite a while now, but each time I tried I had trouble with the secure server.

I am persistent - and I wanted this booklet - I was On A Mission!

Finally, success this morning, and now I am looking forward to receiving the lovely patterns.

(Paypal is SO much easier.....)

• 2 weeks later...

The booklet of fabulous patterns was in my letterbox yesterday! - that's amazingly quick postage to Australia. It's wonderful to have these patterns, and I love the fact that some of them are in finer threads. I can use my stash.....:P

Well worth the effort - thank you so much, I am going to enjoy these. Can't decide which one to try first........

Yippie, I am getting extra hours at work!!! thus, I will be able to buy this book in approximatly 2 weeks, when the first extra hours pay shows up!! Well not good someone quit, with NO notice, or NO calls to tell us...but the upside, I can work hours to BUY this book!!! Woo Hooo!!:c9

Archived