Hello Kitty Purse

fuzzy ferret

My Nieces Kayla, Hanna and Sarah have been asking me to make them a Hello Kitty Purse. I'm proud to present the finished product!! Its made with Caron SS in White and Rubine Red along with Caron SS Brites! in a lime green and a size H hook. It measures approx. 7" W. x 5 1/4" T.

The Face is made in 2 pieces and I just whip stitched them both together all the way around. And I just glued the eyes, nose, and cherries on with hot glue. A little girl isn't gonna care how its put together! They're only interested in saying to their friends, "Look at my Hello Kitty purse that my FABULOUS aunt Krystal made JUST for me!" *:lol * Hey, atleast I can dream right?...........:blush:D

HelloKittyPurse.jpg

Cheers!:hook

Krystal

lol Krystal ya dag! it's very pretty. i think hotglue was a wonderful idea. and you're right, the kids wont care a bit!!

(dag - don't look it up in a dictionary cos you would think I was being mean. it's Aussie slang for silly but lovable)

Thanks ladies....And yeah, I cant wait to get them to the girls! It always gives me warm fuzzies when my items are received with squeals of delight! And it's kinda sad when a kid shows you more appreciation on a handmade item than an adult does! Kids love just about anything you make them! And I knew when the oldest, Kayla asked for a hello kitty purse that I Just HAD to make 2 more or their was gonna be a fight like you wouldn't believe between them all.

Krystal

Archived