RAOK really makes our days better!!

The RAOK really makes our days brighter, and we all appreciate every little thing sent to us! It is nice to get a little something in the mail, just for us! Thank you to ALL the ladies who participate in this fun activity!

I just recieved a post card in the mail yesterday and I must say that I have to agree with you on this. It really did brighten my day so much to know that someone cared enough to send me this postcard. I don't know who it was from but that point doesn't even matter. Just that someone cared enough to send it. :)

• 11 months later...

Laura - you need to be a member for 30 days and have 30 posts and new sections to Crochetville will be available to you. One of them is called the Wishing Well - once you see that section there will be a thread called RAOK rules

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27478

that will give you all the information you need.

Basically, you create a wish list of 10 items and provide your personal information to either myself or Terri/LadySorce. If someone sees something on your list that they want to send, they will contact us for your address and send it. You can do the same, as you will see all the wish lists and can read them and send gifts as well.

If you have any other questions, please feel feel to PM me or just post here.

Thank you! How do I know how many posts I've made? I know I've been a member for more than 30 days, but I don't remember how many posts I've made.

Thanks for the help!

Laura

Laura - you need to be a member for 30 days and have 30 posts and new sections to Crochetville will be available to you. One of them is called the Wishing Well - once you see that section there will be a thread called RAOK rules

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27478

that will give you all the information you need.

Basically, you create a wish list of 10 items and provide your personal information to either myself or Terri/LadySorce. If someone sees something on your list that they want to send, they will contact us for your address and send it. You can do the same, as you will see all the wish lists and can read them and send gifts as well.

If you have any other questions, please feel feel to PM me or just post here.

Thank you! How do I know how many posts I've made? I know I've been a member for more than 30 days, but I don't remember how many posts I've made.

Thanks for the help!

Laura

It's on the same line as your name, on the right hand side. You currently have 11 posts.

What does RAOK stand for?

• 3 weeks later...

When you've reached villager status (you already have over 30 posts--so it will happen when you cross the 30-day mark), you'll be able to see the RAOK section. You'll find others' wish lists there and you can post one of your own.

Not everyone posts a wish list. I just went looking for some that aren't there.

Archived