STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have +14 points, -2 points from a skein that I received in the mail

so that's +12 points so far. +12+44.So my points for this two weeks are

+56:cheer:clap. I'm so happy. Gotta go change my score.Specially my YTD.

In two weeks I have 4 points total

Going to update my score

PS Got the taxes done so now I can focus on something really important

CROCHETING!!!!

IT was a decent week for me. I used up 4 skeins and 1 half-skein for 9 points, which pulled my YTD score back to the positive side-1! Things will slow down now, though, since I have 10-page papers from my students to grade this week, and then 2 weeks till their final. Patty

Well, I'm starting off the week all wrong...Went to WalMart tonight and bought 2 more skeins so -4 for me:( and since it was after 8pm, I'm going to add them to this new week......Boooo. However I did use up one ball tonight working on a purse a friend is buying, so I'm +1 for that......Off to update my siggy....

Please forgive me for being a little late. We had some celebrations to do today. Anyways, my total for the week was 21 points. Not bad for having bought some thread and yarn this week. (opps...I guess it is pretty bad since that was my score for TWO weeks!) Hopefully I can do better this next week.

I have felt those cotton ease yarn skeins. They are wonderful. My MIL wants me to make a white sunhat for her Kayla. She is not a grandmother to her, but almost. She babysits her every week, buys her clothes, etc. Kayla calls her Dee-Dee. I also want to make a colorful one for her too. So soon I will be adding two more to my stash but will use them up right away. Will come out even.

If you haven't tried cotton-ease you'll like it. I especially like it for kids' things, so your MIL made a good choice. Recently I bought some of the lime, the rose, and the purple colors and I plan to make some kids' things when I get a chance.

Oops....forgot to mention before editing that I did manage to use up another ball to make a flower and another ball while making leaves.

Well, I missed the 8pm cut off because I was busy being horribly injured.

I think my score was something like 105 for the last two weeks.

I'm going to reset to 0 and hope for another decent week!

I used up more than 1/2 a skein making another purse for a friend (a paying friend at that!!) so +1 for me.....off to start an afghan for the couches we're getting on Friday.....think I can get it done in time?:think

My hands are sore.....all I've done is crochet today....rough life :lol Anyway, I used up 6 more balls of yarn in my scrapghan, it's getting huge, I think I may finish it off soon. Now I'm going to work on my new afghan......

Archived