STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I used a skein over the weekend and forgot to report my score. I made my baby boy Kitsu a red blanket (he's a black cat, so I thouht he'd look good on a red blankie). I dropped him off a while ago for the week, and it's really quiet around here without him.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayi! I'm starting off the week bad: -10! But that's because I just saw TammyG's call for scarves for Marines in the charity forum and I love making scarves, so I stopped after work and bought the required yarn.I should use up most of the new yarn this week, though, I hope, making one, hopefuly two, scarves, as she needs them ASAP. Bad Patty! :yarn:manyheart Patty

Nearly finished off another skein, but I got the baby blanket done...And just in time. The baby shower is about an hour away.

So, +1.

Well I was bad today....:devil

Hobby lobby has it's yarn bee Airy on sale for 99 cents. It's normally 5.88 so I couldn't pass up that deal now could I? So I got 8 skeins for a -16

Plus I got my box from my fall swap partner so I'll post again once I'm done drooling over it all.

I have a quick question. I'm working on the cheerleader dolls I'm making for my nieces for their birthday. I'm making two. I'm using 3 colors in them, Peach, White and Green. When I finish them, can I claim 3 points or do I have to wait until I completely use up my yarn?

I have a quick question. I'm working on the cheerleader dolls I'm making for my nieces for their birthday. I'm making two. I'm using 3 colors in them, Peach, White and Green. When I finish them, can I claim 3 points or do I have to wait until I completely use up my yarn?

If they are full skeins, you get 1 point for each color when they are rolled into a ball. If they are already balls, then you get 1 point each when the ball is gone.

I've used up 2 of the skeins of wool from my swap box. And about 1/2 of the 3rd. But I'll just claim the 2 fulls right now. I love felted projects... big hooks + easy stitches = fast, quick and easy projects and points!! :cheer

I used 3 skeins on a scarf today :yay I love those smaller skeins and bigger hooks too! +6 might still get out of the negatives if I don't find any good deals on yarn tomorrow while shopping. :blush

Whee! I finished 2 skeins tonight. It makes me happy to be moving along so well. Also, if anyone wants some scrap yarn, I'm trying to clean out my crafting stash in prep for a move this early spring. It's sad that I have to get rid of some of this, but I am moving into a smaller place.

I used up one more skein this morning waiting for my hair appointment. So, another +2. I may be able to get through another tonight, but I doubt it. It's all about Saturday for me. My plan is to sit in front of the TV with football on and crochet until I can't move my fingers anymore! I have three holiday gifts to finish before Nov. 15. One of them is a giant afghan!!!

I've been sick this week, so not getting much done. I did use up 2 skeins of some fuzzy pink yarn making scarves and made a maroon skein into a ball on something else, so +5 so far. I'm off work again tomorrow, so hopefully I can get some more points.....

Archived