STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I got 1 more skein taken care of earlier, but don't think I'll get much more today. I'm off to a street fair with my friend and her two little sons. Hopefully, I won't come home with any more yarn. It's a street fair in a very artsy liberal town with all kinds of artsy things. So, my weekly score is....

I busted another ball this morning so another +1 I think that's probably all the points I'll be able to get before tonight so my weekly score is.......

+5

So far I am at +4 for the week. It's been a slow week for me and I haven't managed to bust much of anything. I'm only using bits of this and that and not enough of anything to count for much :P If I manage to bust anymore int he next couple hours I'll updat my sig and post here :D

I'm with Patty, a big 0 for me, too, although I don't have a mid-term to deal with! Just working on little things, and not using up enough of any 1 skein to count any points. Maybe next week...

Just glad I got time on this computer, our other one is (hopefully) being repaired.

Sally

I noticed I still have time to post my score

I was doing well and even busted a few skeins and balls this week

Then I went shopping and lost 6 points so I am at +1 for the week

for the week ending 10/13,

here are the winners;

Gold Award..........................Coolhockeymom 52

Silver Award...................... ..................Nght 24

Bronze Award........................ laughlovehook 19

congrats to all the winners

scc51055.............. 12

angelfire................11

Krystal16.................6

Elle_13....................6

hseger.....................5

bama_belle...............5

econ-nerd................4

Kelly A ....................1

crochetsal ...............0

DesertCrocheter........0

rlanto..................-2

krazy-kitty...........-6

Robyn..................-6

Carousel.............-14

and

SHOOT THE MOON- tamugrad ( -24)

I caved... well, not SO bad! I bought 4 lb's of Peaches & Creme (white & ecru) to go with the bazillions of multi's I have, so I can keep working on the washcloths/dishcloths.... 2 balls of orange thread since I have 100's and NO orange! and... 2 skeins of Red Heart Carefree Cotton... I guess that's -16 to start the week. :blush

I'm starting off the week with -4 because I ended up buying 2 skeins of yarn at the street fair yesterday. We were on our way OUT of the fair and took a short cut to get to our cars and found a small set of tents that we hadn't seen earlier. I spied a tent selling yarn goods and behold there was a HUGE bin of handdyed yarn. So, I picked up 2 skeins in matching colorways and purchased. They are a really neat green, purple, and yellow variegated wool. I was talking to the fiber artist and she and her friends are all stay at home mothers who do yarncrafts as a way to make money for their children's college funds. How could I resist???

So, hopefully I'll get a lot busted today because I don't want to end up in the negatives for next week too!!

SHOOT THE MOON!! I messed up and forgot to enter my 12 points I earned last night before I went to work.....I'll go ahead and add them to my YTD and reset to 0 for my WTD.

I was bored today while waiting for my boyfriend to get off work, so I bought a skein of yarn and some knitting needles....so -2 so far.....going to spend the rest of the night working on some squares and making a few more scarves, so I should have a few more points before bed.....

I used 6 more balls of cotton yesterday/last night for +12...

my score isn't so bad that I can't pull out of the negatives this week (yet!) :hook

Thanks for finding my score. I forgot to get on and post my points that I earned on friday.

I sent out 16 points on friday.

I used up 2 skeins over the weekend at the vendor show I was at. I'll add these 4 points to this week, since most of it was finished yesterday anyways.

SHOOT THE MOON!! I messed up and forgot to enter my 12 points I earned last night before I went to work.....I'll go ahead and add them to my YTD and reset to 0 for my WTD.

I was bored today while waiting for my boyfriend to get off work, so I bought a skein of yarn and some knitting needles....so -2 so far.....going to spend the rest of the night working on some squares and making a few more scarves, so I should have a few more points before bed.....

You could add those points to this weeks score, I am sure that no one would mind.

I used up two skeins joining and eding two afghans that I sent out today. +4 as a start for the week. I plan on sending out some yarn so I will count that up later.

Archived