STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds fine to me Krystal. I agree it just doesn't feel the same. I'm about to finish up a skein so I'll go ahead and count it since I'm here :) +2

I'm okay with going back to weekly. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me, because I'm flexible. Also, ditto if you need help. While I'm generally not around on Saturday nights, I'm generally around on Sunday afternoons and can tally then.

Haven't used anything yet today, but my shift just started!!

i missed everyone too! i am trying to get one more skein done so i can post in the positives! right now it is at -1 for the month.......

we are going to be doing work outside so i dont know if that will change before tonight.

Regarding Posting scores:

which ever way you want us to score weekly or monthly I am ok with it :hug

For the month of May my score is 33, I will not be able to post later today off celebrating Mom's birthday :yay

I will check in tomorrow to see everyone's score

Have a great day :manyheart

After realizing that I was at -239 I figured that I had better get some crocheting done. In the past 1 1/2 days I have made 153 of Circles of Hope and 100 2" squares. I used up 41 balls so I am at -199 MTD...didn't stop today until I was under the -200 mark. I am going to go update to 0 WTD since we are going back to that...which is a great idea BTW. I plan on busting lots more this week as I want to get a afghan started for the shelter this week....have to love tucking those ends :devil

I just remembered i gifted a skein to my partner in the notions swap! and i the smallest unending skein so it seemed to me...it just kept going and going just lilke the everready rabbit! and it was one of the small skeins!) just about finished so i will post it now since I probably wont be back on before 8 so that puts me at a +3 for the month!

I like going back to weekly, I seem to get a lot more done that way:lol

This whole month I only got 10 points, and thats with a last ditch effort yesterday and today to finish a baby sweater.... darn pounders, i made a whole sweater and only got one little point! Oh well, that puts my YTD under the 100 mark! yay!

Can't wait to see how everyone else did this month!:cheer :cheer :cheer

I just remembered i gifted a skein to my partner in the notions swap! and i the smallest unending skein so it seemed to :think me...it just kept going :confusedand going just lilke the everready rabbit:rabbit ! and it was one of the small skeins!) just about finished so i will post it now since I probably wont be back on before 8 so that puts me at a +3 for the month!

I won't be back on the computer before 8 tonight so I'll post my score now. I'm -52 which isn't too bad with all the yarn I bought this last month. :)

Nope, no more points for me, coming or going :lol

I'm stuck at +567 for the month (selling that large lot on ebay sure helped!) Doesn't look like it's affected my YTD too much,

but it was over 2000, this isn't so bad!! :devil

Going to wipe the slate clean & change the siggy back to WTD

After buying two lots of yarn at eBay a couple of weeks ago, I've been good and haven't bought more. Haven't used up any either, though...

So, -89 for this month.

(Finally getting in on time to post!!)

Sally

Made it just in knick of time!! My score for the month is -44 :eek:think It's only going to go up from here tho.....I'm not buying anymore yarn for awhile:no I'm glad we're going back to weekly, like someone said before me, I think I get more done that way.....

HEre are our standings for the MONTH OF MAY:

angelfire -199 <-- SHOOT THE MOON AWARD!

crochetsal -89

hseger -52

tamugrad02 -44

DesertCrocheter -40

Krystal16 -19

Nutsaboutcrochet13 -6

renegade -4

Ellie13 -2

scc51055 3

jollyrancher418 5

flyinghooks 7

stargazingirly 10

coolhocketmom 14

KnittinMItchie 20

rlanto 26

KellyA 33 <- BRONZE MEDALIST

yarndiva 38 <-SILVER MEDALIST

Nght 567 <- GOLD MEDALIST

Congratulations!

Hi, just wondered if its too late to join this CAL, for some reason never really saw it before and have just inherited and bought a load of wool over the weekend.

Just a few questions

What is YTD and WTD short for

Cheers

Rox

Yay for the winners!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer I'll try to put up more of a fight for a medal this week!

Krazy-Kitty: I don't think its ever too late to join, and right now is a good time because we just reset to zero. YTD is year to date so we can keep track of our over all progress, and WTD is week to date, which is what scores are tallied each Saturday night at 8pm. Hope that helps!:manyheart

Yay for the winners!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer I'll try to put up more of a fight for a medal this week!

Krazy-Kitty: I don't think its ever too late to join, and right now is a good time because we just reset to zero. YTD is year to date so we can keep track of our over all progress, and WTD is week to date, which is what scores are tallied each Saturday night at 8pm. Hope that helps!:manyheart

Cheers will put those into my sig

Rox

Oh yay! I finally scored enough points for a silver medal :cheer:yay

I have bought only 1 skein this month that I plan to make a TMNT hat for my nephew's birthday celebration this Memorial Day...yes, I am busting my stash off this May!

Let's hope it stays that way :laughroll

Archived