Amigurumi penguin and piggies

falfal115

pig1.jpg

I made these for my family for chinese new years (its going to be the year of the pig). They have little school bags so that u can put money in them!

After showing some of my family members, they requested that I make more, so far I have 4 more to make :)

penguin1.jpg

Here is my penguin, he is a little under-stuffed. I am currently making another one that is red and yellow (fire penguin!! :lol)

I am so addicted to amigurumi right now :devil. But my sewing skills aren't so good yet as you can see in the pigs, well with more practice I hope they turn out better!

can anyone please tell me where to get the penguin pattern. my 17 month old loves penguins and i have been searching for a cute pattern and this is by far the one of the cutest i have found but i can' find the pattern.

thanks

can anyone please tell me where to get the penguin pattern. my 17 month old loves penguins and i have been searching for a cute pattern and this is by far the one of the cutest i have found but i can' find the pattern.

thanks

thanks

the pattern is actually from a japanese book --

Amigurumi collection volume 4

I bought it from a japanese book store named Kinokuniya (in NYC but they might have other locations)

here is the link to an ebay auction (to show you how the book looks like or if u want to buy the book)

I love those cute little piggies! The backpacks and hats just make them too cute! :) It seems that if they're put together a little bit off they have a lot more 'personality' and people like them better that way. Makes them kinda quarky and unique in some way :shrug

I love those cute little piggies! The backpacks and hats just make them too cute! :) It seems that if they're put together a little bit off they have a lot more 'personality' and people like them better that way. Makes them kinda quarky and unique in some way :shrug

yea hehe i plan on taking more time with that part for the next set of pigs Im working on ;)

Archived