Q Hook Rug

tiggerhale

Hello!

I just finished this rug this morning (just started it late yesterday afternoon!) I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I used 3 strands sage and 2 strands of a mult.

Webmbma0929-vi.jpg?1168132116

Hopefully the pic will show up. I usually don't have much luck w/that so here's the link as well:

http://public.fotki.com/madebyma/1_newest_crocheted_items/

I made it for the front door - I'm getting tired of the mud tracked in b/c it's been raining so much here that our yards are all mush. I figured if I made one, I could just throw it in the washer and dryer when it got dirty:hook

Thanks!

Thanks everyone!

:yarn For slip resistant, I have some placemats made of that non slip cabnet liner material. I wasn't using them so presto!

:yarn Yarn was Red Heart Super Saver, #0305 Aspen Print (2 skeins), # 0661 Frosty Green (3 skeins).

:yarn Pattern was "Soft Steps Rug" designed by Judy Sajewski in "Big Book of Crochet" featuring the best of "Crochet with Heart" magazine, published by Leisure Arts

I've got a good bit of the Frosty Green left and not a whole lof of the Aspen - trying to figure out what to use it for that would compliment the rug....

Maybe a draft protector? You know, make a tube shape, stuff it, and put it at the bottom of the door to stop drafts (that is, of course, if you need one).

Just a thought!

The rug (if I was looking at the right thing) is pretty. :hook

I love all your stuff! That bear outfit is too cute. I can imagine how my daughters would flip if I made them some doll clothes. I love your floppy friends unicorn, too!! Is it hard to get them to stand up?

Archived