My first pattern design! :)...hat

Vickietoria

Hi! I've never felt confident enough to design anything crochet before, until now. I was inspired to create something for charity when I saw Kristal do it on the charity website with her daisy square pattern. I decided I wanted to design something that people could make for charity too, and that I would give the pattern out free for those wanting to make it for a new charity that a friend of mine and I just created. Here are pictures of it, with one of my son. It's kinda dark, but I wanted to show it anyway. :) The pattern is versitle, so as you can see, you can make it for a toddler, preemie, or an adult. I'm so excited! I'm still working out the details, but if anyone is interested in the pattern, you can e-mail me at vickiespot@excite.com My PM box is almost full, and I need to go through and delete some out of it, so don't send it there, or it might not get to me. I'm interested to see what you think of the design too! :)

Victoria

PS

2003_0101shellhat0001.jpg

Hi! Thank you so much! I've gotten a wonderful response from this hat. If you would like the pattern to make one for my charity (and then for yourself or whatever) you can e-mail me at vickiespot@excite.com, or you can click on my name, and instead if clicking on PM me, then click on e-mail me. That works too. I would rather not be PM'ed because I don't know how many people are going to reply, and it might send some of your PM's back if my box is too full. Thank you so much everyone!! :)

Victoria

Archived