thread snowflakes CAL

karin4christ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm late in starting but i will commit to one snowflake a week. i'm afraid i won't keep up with the blocking and stiffening if i do more. i'll have to catch up! there are some beautiful patterns on here. thank you all for sharing. wish me luck.

Glad you're here!

I think I will just do one flake this weekend unless it snows like they say it will on Sunday.... Dh has been over your way this week Melissa ( actually New Bern) and he just came home tonight until MOnday unless it snows... I have a TON of time to crochet when he is out of town....

I really would like to try and do a few a week

I think I will just do one flake this weekend unless it snows like they say it will on Sunday.... Dh has been over your way this week Melissa ( actually New Bern) and he just came home tonight until MOnday unless it snows... I have a TON of time to crochet when he is out of town....

I really would like to try and do a few a week

He is close. WOW.

If it's not too late, I would love to join this CAL! Every year my neighbor orders two dozen snowflakes from me to put in her Christmas cards, so it will help to get an early start on them this year! I also want to have a snowman themed Christmas tree in my kids' playroom next year, so any extras can go on that.

Patti

melissa, they are my favorite bird. they were out in force yesterday with all of the sleet and freezing rain. i'm from the middle of the state. nice to meet you.

Those cardinals do love the cold weather. Whenever we get snow, I can spend hours looking at them.

We had such a great snowfall here yesterday. The flakes were big and beautiful. They inspired me to come in and make a new one this week. It is made with white and iridescent cotton so it sparkles just like the ones falling yesterday. This makes 11 flakes so far, going to get to that 100th one yet.

Carol

You guys have got me making snowflakes too!! I read this thread last night, then made up two patterns! I haven't joined a CAL yet, i don't know how to do the pictures so I can't show my work, but I decided to make some flakes along with you . My tree is all homemade and gifted ornies and making some here and there would be great, especially for gifts too. Hubby could probably figure out the picture thing for me, so if he does, I might just embarrass myself! :hook

You guys have got me making snowflakes too!! I read this thread last night, then made up two patterns! I haven't joined a CAL yet, i don't know how to do the pictures so I can't show my work, but I decided to make some flakes along with you . My tree is all homemade and gifted ornies and making some here and there would be great, especially for gifts too. Hubby could probably figure out the picture thing for me, so if he does, I might just embarrass myself! :hook

Leanne, it sounds like you just joined us! :welcome:ghug

Yep.. Tired of snow!!!LOL We got another 5 or 6 inches last night and this morning on top of the 5 that was already there!LOL

I didn't get to the laundrymat on Saturday, will go tomorrow. That is my snowflake palace!!!!!LOL

Archived