thread snowflakes CAL

karin4christ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone,

I'm just curious:think what are your plans for all of these snowflakes??

Some of mine will probably go to teachers at Christmas time, but I'd also love to hang a bunch of them from my ceiling with fishing line if I end up making enough. I think that would look amazing, you'd need lots and lots, though.:2eek:flake

Hey everyone,

I'm just curious:think what are your plans for all of these snowflakes??

Some of mine will probably go to teachers at Christmas time, but I'd also love to hang a bunch of them from my ceiling with fishing line if I end up making enough. I think that would look gorgeuos, you'd need lots and lots, though.:2eek:flake

I've been giving them away and using them as decorations in my classroom. Winter is almost over here so the classroom snowflake decorations have to come down. :(

I realize they will be bigger, but I don't want them too be that big. I did a few with the larger thread, but some ended up being a bit too big.

I don't know what I'll do with all mine if I can get them finished. I think some will be christmas presents and some for my tree and some to give on RAOK's and swaps I hope.

:clap

Hi everyone... new to this site...very excited... I am so happy to find a CAL for thread snowflakes... I started back to crocheting making these and have drifted away to many other projects. So hopefully i can get atleast one in a week.

:clap

Hi everyone... new to this site...very excited... I am so happy to find a CAL for thread snowflakes... I started back to crocheting making these and have drifted away to many other projects. So hopefully i can get atleast one in a week.

Glad you're here, Bunni! And welcome to the 'ville.

I have not made any in a few weeks. I have given away a few in packages I have sent out too. So if I wanted them all for myself I am behind.

It's likely my snowflake production will increase this summer when I'm wanting some quick projects that aren't too hot.

I have not made any in a few weeks. I have given away a few in packages I have sent out too. So if I wanted them all for myself I am behind.

It's likely my snowflake production will increase this summer when I'm wanting some quick projects that aren't too hot.

and you're dreaming of something coooooooool.

I haven't crocheted any snowflakes for a while either. My next door neighbor is expecting a baby in eight weeks so she has had me sewing the curtains, dust ruffle and some other things for the baby's room. As soon as I get all the sewing done, I am going to get back to my snowflakes.

I guess I'm ahead if I'm counting 1 a week but I'm behind for making the amount I want to try to do lol. I'll try to sit down and just do snowflakes one week. I just did a thread project for my Mom and am kind of wanting to work with bigger thread right now lol.

I guess I'm ahead if I'm counting 1 a week but I'm behind for making the amount I want to try to do lol. I'll try to sit down and just do snowflakes one week. I just did a thread project for my Mom and am kind of wanting to work with bigger thread right now lol.
don't push yourself. If I did one every week, I would be so tired of snowflakes. I do one when I can. I just happen to be ahead of myself at the moment.

I'd love to join this CAL, if it's not too late. This is a great way to stock up on my snowflakes for this year's Christmas bazaar.;)

P.S. Karin, I like your user name. I should change mine.:hug

I'd love to join this CAL, if it's not too late. This is a great way to stock up on my snowflakes for this year's Christmas bazaar.;)

P.S. Karin, I like your user name. I should change mine.:hug

we'd love to have you. We're a quiet CAL but there's lots of talent and a lot of people willing to help.

Welcome to C'ville.

OK...I don't know if I will be able to get 1 a week done, since I am just starting to learn to thread crochet, but I am in. I am armed with the 101 Snowflakes book, #10 thread, steel crochet hooks, styrofoam board, non-rust pins and stiffener solution. I should get my first one done sometime this weekend, and if I have time to block it, I will get a picture of it.

OK...I don't know if I will be able to get 1 a week done, since I am just starting to learn to thread crochet, but I am in. I am armed with the 101 Snowflakes book, #10 thread, steel crochet hooks, styrofoam board, non-rust pins and stiffener solution. I should get my first one done sometime this weekend, and if I have time to block it, I will get a picture of it.

YAY!!:clap

Here is my first snowflake and my first #10 thread project...be gentle...:hook

th_HPIM0069.jpg

Be gentle?? :think What EVER for?? it looks awsome, especially for a 1st time. :clap

Sandy

Archived