thread snowflakes CAL

karin4christ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally counted my snowflakes, I have 25 done today. I think I may need to start starching them pretty soon or I will have too many to do in one sitting.

I use Aleene's fabric stiffener to do mine. What do the rest of you use?

Carol

I finally counted my snowflakes, I have 25 done today. I think I may need to start starching them pretty soon or I will have too many to do in one sitting.

I use Aleene's fabric stiffener to do mine. What do the rest of you use?

Carol

OOO. congrats on the 25! :clap

I've been using "Stiffen Stuff." However the pump is getting useless. I may try something new when it is gone.

Well I finally made some snowflakes today. :cheer I got 4 done.

Sorry for the bad picture.

th_crochet065.jpg

(clickable)

These aren't blocked or anything yet as I just did them today and didn't feel like blocking yet I will after my next batch.

I think we're on week 12 going on 13. How's it going? I think I'll let it snow this evening. It was almost 80 degrees today. I have to do something to cool things off. :)

I lied. I just checked - it wasn't almost 80. It was 72. Am I allowed to add the heat index yet? :D

I'm here! I have made another snowflake, just need to block it and have another on the hook. I am hoping to finish that one tonight and get them both blocked then I will post a pic.

please show some pictures, ya'll. this is a beautiful afghan, and i love seeing all the different colors. you guys keep working. if i could finish this you can, too.
Hi Redbird, this is not the snowflake afghan, it's thread snowflakes. We appreciate the encouragement, though. I need to get on the ball!:hook

• 3 weeks later...

I have thought about making some hahaha everytime I look at my signature I guess I'm right on time for the one a week but need to get to work. I'm going to sit and do them all week soon once I get these other mother's day things and my Trip around the world finished and get ahead again.

I will most definitly join this one as I have already started making them! I wanted to make a few sets of different snowflake designs to give as Christmas presents this year.

:hook

Welcome, Lisa Jeane. We're a quiet bunch but a lot of good people here. Glad to have you making snow.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got to work on some more snowflakes. I got 3 more done today. Anybody else working on them? I'll put up pictures on Friday. :)

Archived