thread snowflakes CAL

karin4christ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was referring to the ones pictured by hseger. It is my aim to make a collection of snowflakes with every one being different, just like in nature. On a side note, how come some people can post pictures while mine says I can't post attachments?

I was referring to the ones pictured by hseger. It is my aim to make a collection of snowflakes with every one being different, just like in nature. On a side note, how come some people can post pictures while mine says I can't post attachments?

There's 2 possible reasons. One, and most likely at the moment, is that you are new to C'ville and have to have so many posts before it will let you post pictures, or start a new thread in the charity section, etc. I believe the required number of posts to do those things is 40.

The other reason may be that C'ville won't let you post from your computer, you must have a webhosting site for pictures (like flixer or photobucket). Hope this helps, :) and both are easy to correct :)

Sandy

enrapture - I did those out of a book called White Christmas in Thread Crochet. I'm trying to do everyone different too I'm doing one of each in 2 different books I have.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's been a loooong time since I posted in this CAL thread, mostly because it's been a long time since I made any flakes. But it's been so hot around here lately I thought making some nice snowflakes might cool me off. Unfortunately it didn't work, but they still look nice. You can see the pictures of my latest flakes here on my blog.

Thanks for looking! :D

• 1 month later...
Well, it's been a loooong time since I posted in this CAL thread, mostly because it's been a long time since I made any flakes. But it's been so hot around here lately I thought making some nice snowflakes might cool me off. Unfortunately it didn't work, but they still look nice. You can see the pictures of my latest flakes here on my blog.

Thanks for looking! :D

Sorry for the slow response, but your flakes are great!

• 3 months later...

Archived