Crochet Ear Flap Hat

CroJulee

Here is a picture of a crochet earflap hat I made last night, and this morning(Stayed up to 4 am crocheting. Just couldn't put it down, or the other project I was working on).

Sorry this picture isn't very good. I'm gonna try to upload some more pictures soon.

100_3896.jpg

Someone's ears will be warm this winter (:)) while that person is looking cute (:))!

I probably won't wear it much, But my 16 year old sister looked cute in it, and a guy friend of mine also looked cute in it(:blush:U ). He's a sweetie. He likes my crochet things, and always is asking me to make something for him. He saw the hat,and he immediantly loved it. I'm thinking of making an earflap hat for him using my beanie pattern( http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38728 ), and just adding earflaps, and possibly school colors. His christmas present was a ribbed hat(crocheted) in camoflage, and a knitted scarf.

Ok, anyways. Enough about that.

That is awesome. Can I by chance know what the pattern is or where I can buy it? Thanks.

I actually adapted this hat from a pattern out of 24 Hours Crochet Projects. I changed quite a few things in it( the number of rows, the number of colors, the ear flap part.), The stripe part took forever and killed my wrist, but it was well worth it. I'm kinda proud of it ( I know pride isn't always good, But well, When it comes to something like this, I think it's ok to be a little proud.:2spin)

I actually adapted this hat from a pattern out of 24 Hours Crochet Projects. I changed quite a few things in it( the number of rows, the number of colors, the ear flap part.), The stripe part took forever and killed my wrist, but it was well worth it. I'm kinda proud of it ( I know pride isn't always good, But well, When it comes to something like this, I think it's ok to be a little proud.:2spin)

Thanks, I guess I will have to check that book out, but alas since you changed so many things I guess I will just have to use my own creativity. It looks like something that you would buy in a store. It is so cute.

Thanks, I guess I will have to check that book out, but alas since you changed so many things I guess I will just have to use my own creativity. It looks like something that you would buy in a store. It is so cute.

I'll bet you'll have no problem in making your own ear flap hat. It's really not that hard. When I get done with my next earflap hat I'll post the instructions(My own pattern). I have a feeling it might become a wee bit popular seeing as people on this forum are always looking for earflap hat patterns.

Thanks for all your compliments ya'll!! This hat was definantly fun. Hmm, there may be another one in my future(maybe one with a couple shades of pink. Wow, I can already see it, ooooohhhhhhh..... Pretty. Ok anyways.).

Merry Christmas To All, and To all a goodnight!!

Archived