cosy scarf

bobwilson123

hi all

here is a scarf that i made today, yes it is summer here:lol but i saw the scarf and pattern that mason204 posted and i just had to make one , so here it is ! it was sooo easy to make a great begginer pattern for those who are just learning :hook

ok i want honost opinion please....do you think it woud look better with a different colour flower??? either a few shades lighter or darker?

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

I absolutely love this scarf. Whether or not the flower needs to be a different color or not, I guess it would depend on who you were making it for. Is the person conservative? Are they a flower kinda person? My sister would want one that was the same color. I would like one that contrasts. Either way-you did a really nice job on this.

Great scarf!:manyheart

I agree with the others. It really depends on who is getting the scarf. I know people who love flowers and bright colors would look awesome and they would be happy. But I also know people who don't like flowery things and wouldn't like bright flowers.

What a cool idea having a slit in a scarf! Great job! The whole flower thing? I don't know about others, but what I would think would be cool is having the option of changing the flower into many different colors to match whatever I was wearing at the time.

But don't listen to me, my mom calls me a gypsy! :lol

do an edging or sc (aus dc) or reverse crochet/crab stitch in a shade very close, or slightly contrasting. it will define the flower without making it too bright

I really like this scarf. What yarn and what size hook did you use? It is so pretty and looks very cozy. Great job!

As for the flower, I am more of a conservative dresser and I think it looks very nice the way it is, but I might try Shell's idea (edging with a slightly different color) if/when I make it to see how it comes out.

Archived