My first crocheted socks

Woven N Spun

Ok...I shared this on the sock board but I am pretty darned proud of my youngest girlie girl's socks.

Dscn1107sm.jpg

So...those being done, it's time to start some for me. With temps near 60 today (thank you) I need to get some pretty socks done for my sandal wearing spring days

Very nice!! What yarn did you use? I love the colors

The yarn I used is a sock yarn called JAWOLL by Lang yarns

Wow you FLEW through that second pair of socks!! Great job!!

Julie,

Well, it helps that I generally am up around 3:30-4:00am. Insanity I know. But hubby (when home) is a drill sergeant and that's what time he is normally up to leave the house to go wakey wakey his new recruits (picture trash can being thrown into a bay of very tired scared soldiers)....so when he gets up, I get up. Gives me lots of free quite time in the morning before the kiddos roll out of bed and we start our day of learning, fun, and of course the loads of fighting thrown in as well.:rotfl

Socks are next on my list of projects after I finish all my WIPs. Yours are fabulous! I like the colors, too.

Nicely done! My oldest was looking at the sock yarn today asking if I would make her a pair. My luck I would finish them just in time for sandal season. :wink

Archived