Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

Thanks, Fidgement!:hug

And Tracey...that IS thread you're working with..?! I haven't worked with thread in a very long time. It's a beautiful piece - and well worth the effort.:c9

And where can I find the pattern for it?

And also the Blue Star afghan you have on your WIP list...?:think

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judianne,

My sister sent me the book for Christmas. I have the pattern memorized so I don't carry it with me anymore. I will post the name later when I get home and find out where my daughter stuck it after cleaning the kitchen the other day. It could be in half dozen places. :lol The blue star afghan is a CAL here. In the first post, it shows the picture and were to get the book. I got one used through Amazon for 11.00 plus shipping.

Morning Ladies

Wendy

Mine don't look like that...i change color at the last DC instead of the Ch...works better for me and is even that way...when i sew them together it seems to work better for me to.My first few looked like yours to and i dint like that...i hope it works for you.

As for the yarn im using on my BS..TLC cotton plus in the gold color for those who asked.

I'm headed back to bed...i feel yucky today :sick

Tracey that is very pretty.

Poor Shay, get well soon. I had that crap a couple weeks ago and it was awful .

Judi- good job on the photo !

Wendy -thanks for being my cheerleader !

Tracey - AWESOME !!!

Hello to everyone else I may have missed. This is a hopping group today !

sorry julie i just didn`t look back hahaha i`m excused i just woke up i wanna kill every one at home i said i wanna wake up 5 pm now its 7 pm

oh about the question what is rug - weaving?

Tracey, thank you for the update photos. That is going to be wonderful. it will be around a long time so it is ok if it takes a while to get made.

WTG Judi. :cheer

Shay, I'll be praying for you to be well soon.

This has not been a good bedspread week so no photos from me. next week for sure.

Hi, everybody. I slept late today so I'm just getting going. Wow, was this site busy after I logged of yesterday.:clap:cheer to everybody. Show & tell was awesome. I have never done an afghan that used a ton of little squares, but after seeing what can be done with them, I may have to change my mind and try one. The effects are wonderful.:hook

Everybodies work looks GREAT!!! I finished my snowflake afghan for the other CAL so now I will get some more done on my BS and I get to pick what other ones I want to start.

Athba

Don't worry, I havent forgotten about you. If I forget to mention someone's name, it's not on purpose, these groups are just so busy that it's hard to keep up sometimes ,if I don't get to check in real often .

Remember- we have an old saying here -

The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease,

so if you wanna be heard and answered , SQUEAK REAL LOUD . :D

Tracey that is beautiful. :manyheart Wow you have to have patience to work with thread.

Shay its not the changing of color that shows that bit its at the end when you have finished off the color and you have to slipstitch into the top. Im going to continue this way and hopefully when I crochet the rows together vertically it will all work out. I must say Julie's way of putting the squares together really rocks.

Shay I hope your feeling better soon. Here is some :lemon :tea . That should do the trick.

Linda come and join us with the little squares you will love it.;)

julie i`mmmmmmmmmmmm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

<<< thats mean i was screaming

linda

i was thinking in the same way

did you see what forine made?? awsom

join me when i buy yarns to do a crochet quolt someday in my life hehehe

wendy how is every thing going with your bed spreads??

quilted , choclate dreams , ripple , etc

nice to have peaple talking to me at that hour of the day

Thanks JulieKay, Darski, and Wendy. Working thread isn't anymore difficult than yarn with the right cushion on those little steel hooks, just more time consuming. If things work right, I can make one circle in an evening. Of course things don't always work right. But what is it that Bob Ross the painter says" there are no mistakes, just happy accidents" I like that saying

thanks wendy

i can`t sleep and i have exam after 10 and half hours

wgat do you think of the quilting crochet? working with those small squares a lot to make and keep making more to fit the bed??

i was thinking of it :)

Athba I have frogged the chocolate dreams, as nice as it was the one color scheme was just too boring. I am now doing the casablanca pattern from the happyhouse website and it is looking great. I have to do thousands of little squares though but Im enjoying it at the moment.

Archived