Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather, I don't post much on here but I have been following progress and I just have to say how much I love, love, love, you color combo's! I think I even bookmarked your blog so I could get the instructions when I get ready to do something like this! I love how the center seems to twinkle right out at ya! Good job!

Thanks, it works up fast too. I want to do something like this for myself but it would probably be in blues and purples or something DH is not real crazy about the brightness of this one :) but it's not for him so I just ignore him lol. I almost want one with these colors and other colors to hang on the wall or something it reminds me of some art I've seen somewhere. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yippee I'm finally finished, after 100 hrs, but really worth it I think. I took 2 pictures of the finished spread. The first shows how far down it goes on the side, and the second shows how long it is at the end. I'm definitely going to be entering this in the fair.

DSCN1356.jpg

DSCN1355.jpg

Yippee I'm finally finished, after 100 hrs, but really worth it I think. I took 2 pictures of the finished spread. The first shows how far down it goes on the side, and the second shows how long it is at the end. I'm definitely going to be entering this in the fair.

DSCN1356.jpg

DSCN1355.jpg

Beautiful - is this yarn or thread?

• 3 weeks later...

Tabby, I made 2 of my 12 inch squares last week - that's it. I keep a running total on my siggy line. I'm determined to finish it!

Judy~HaHa, that'll teach me to actually read peoples siggy lines. :lol Anywhoo, good for you. :cheer:clap:cheer I'm determined to finish mine also but haven't gotten anything done on it in awhile. It's my most time consuming project so I figure once I have some of the smaller one's off my list then i'll get to work on it more. :yes See, I have a plan. :D

Sorry Judy for the delay in response but my kids always pop up my page & then the threads aren't new anymore so I didn't see your response.

No, it's motifs suppose to be done in thread but i'm using baby sport wt. yarn instead. each motif is approx. 13" round and take almost a whole day to make one. :eek It's called "Heavenly Dreams". Let me see if I can find a pic. Her ya go.

(clickable)

th_100_0128.jpg

th_100_0127.jpg

th_100_0126.jpg

Tabby, I can't believe I forgot that beautiful pattern! I do remember you were concerned about even using this till the kids got older:lol

It's too beautiful to chance it!!

Maybe taking a long time to finish it isn't a bad idea!

Archived