Skateboarder Hats

lisab

redskateboarderhat1.jpgredskateboarderhat2.jpgblueskateboarderhat1.jpg

My son has of course already lost the winter hat and 2 pair of gloves I bought him so I made these 2 skateboarder style hats for him last night. Since we got a lot of snowfall on Dec 1 and the temp has since dropped to about 9 degrees he really needed these-of course it helps he likes them and thinks they're cool. The blue is larger and made with my never ending supply of navy Bernat yarn I'm trying to use up-used a H hook. The red I made smaller with a G hook so he can choose whatever size he's in the mood for.

They look great!! Great job. I've been wanting to make some of these. Do you just do standard increases in a round until it looks big enough?

They look great!! Great job. I've been wanting to make some of these. Do you just do standard increases in a round until it looks big enough?

Here, try this pattern. You can insert stripes where ever you want. I've made tons of these. That's why I wrote the pattern. I was hoping other people could enjoy it too.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38728

I love those hats, I want to make something like that for my boys. Good going mom for making the spare cap. I made some spares, comes in handy my 8 year old leaves his at school often.

Those look great. I think my son would like one too.

They look very nice. Very Boy friendly. Great job!

:manyheart

Archived