Christmas Crochet

forines13

Every Christmas I make little novelties for friends. Last year the thread angels were a big hit and I was asked if I could make 30 for a Christmas Women's function and could I make other small chrissy ornaments.

My friend came this afternoon to pick them up and as I was adding the last minute embellishments I packed them and forgot to photograph them. I do, however, have some leftovers. I made 15 miniture snowmen, 30 angels and 30 mini stockings. The first 2 photos show the stockings and a much larger snowman (my pattern)- the miniture ones are based on this one and they looked so much cuter. The mini stockings is my own pattern and the third photo shows the angels. This is a photo of the angels I made last year and I made again this year.

2622033160058018460zNRfMj_th.jpg

2846249290058018460WcKuhC_th.jpg

2654790550058018460ZHjNpK_th.jpg

• 1 year later...

Lovely Christmas things.

Where did you find the patterns for the angels and wreaths? And also for the Christmas trees? I would love to make some of those leisurely after baby comes. After my actual Christmas crochet projects are done.

• 2 months later...

All of your ornaments are great. I really like the stocking, Angel and wreaths. These would look so cute on the tree. The snowmen are also adorable. Can you share where you found the patterns? I know you said the stockings were your own design. Great work. I am sure there will be some happy folks.

Joan

Archived