My plus size designs

FYI:the patterns for my plus size fashions are on my website under Free Patterns in the Women's section.

Due to the nature of the patterns, I feel that my patterns should be removed from the Show and Tell section. I do not want to have my patterns become an issue of going beyond PG talk. There are teenagers on this site.

I will not be direct linking the patterns. You can follow the link to my website below my signature. For those who want to see them....that is where you can find them. Thank you for looking and for all your kind words.:manyheart:hook

Christina,

I'm so happy to find this post about your patterns .. I thought I was going crazy today when I couldn't find the posts in the show and tell area. Keep up the good work designing, you definately have the talent!! :hug

Your patterns are great!! I just printed a bunch of them out. Hubby especially likes the 'night' wear stuff!! ;)

I just put your site button on my blog so I'd be able to find it 'lickity split'!! :D

Thanks a bunch!!

Christina, I applaude you for your excellent work and also for your integrity to keep our 'Ville a child friendly place.

You are to be commended indeed. thank you!

Your work includes the creation of some really cute models too. Love those pics with your little ones.

• 1 month later...

Wow! :yay I love your patterns! I love the kids stuff, and want to make it all! But will my little princess wear it? Looked at all of your patterns, and I am impressed! Keep designing so we can keep looking!:hook

• 6 months later...

mY SISTER ,NIECE DAUGHTER MOM IN LAW AND ME ARE ALL PLUS SIZES.I cant believe how wonderful your patternd are I cant wiat to go buy yarn and get started .My husband and I made a pact no new projects {Ecxept afaghans}.so I have lots of yarn but no current wips and of course when I go look at my stash I just cant find anything I like right then .anyway thankyou for these great aptterns but hubby wants to see the baby doll set and i think my sis would like the top of that for a shirt

pills11.com ;))

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you...thank you...thank you!! I am a plus size girl and I have such a hard time finding nice let alone sexy stuff for my size, if anything at all. I have tried to no end to adjust patterns I find to fit me, but you all know how that can turn out. And I don't know how to write original patterns yet. I found these patterns via a search engine and I am so glad you posted them here for all to see.

Again :ty !!!

hi christina and thanks for your wonderful patterns:hug . your creations are so pretty and some of them really sexy:blush .

Archived