Hat For Hubby (and son...pics added)

ladysnow

Here is a hat I just finished for my Hubby and I made him model it. Isn't he cute! It is the free pattern from Crochet Garden. I just made a slight variation to it. Hope you all like it.

brians_hat.jpg

Okay..after making a hat for Hubby I decided to make a matching one for DS. I made it smaller (naturally) but the kid must have a big head. It seems a bit too tight, but I already frogged it once. It will do for now I suppose. So here are pics of DS's hat.

hat2.jpg

Hat.jpg

Looks great! I also used a similar crochet garden pattern for a hat for my boyfriend last year, and I really liked the pattern a lot. Unfortunately the hat got lost some weeks after I had given it to him. :faintSo, make sure your husband isn't going to loose his hat, too . I'll probably attache a little sign with name and adress next time, like one does for little children - well if I ever will get over him loosing something I've done and crochet him a hat again:sigh

:lol

Love

Jomo

Love that...it turned out great! I might have to make one for DH...I doubt he'll be too welcome at Univ. of Michigan traipsing around in his Ohio State hats!

Archived