Crocodilish multicoloured scarf

Cuddlefish

Okay, maybe I should have looked 'crocodilish' up before posting, but I think you get what I mean. ;)

I was so smitten by the multicoloured yarn I recently finshed a blouse in, that I got another skein to make a scarf from. It really is a lot of fun to work with, the colours just keep changing. :manyheart

The pattern is dc, sc, fpdc, sc and so forth on one row, then all dc's and sc's on the next, alternating so that dc's are on top of sc's. It's really simple, and gives a nice closed fabric. I also like how it makes the upper side look like the back of a crocodile. :lol

Anyway, here it is:

multicolourscarfof5.jpg

Good morning, and thanks for all the nice replies. :hug

The yarn is called Kauni, it's 100% wool at 400 meters pr 100 grams. Im not sure who they are: The pic on their website looks Swedish, the frontpage is in English, but their address is in Denmark. Anyway, you can check it out here: http://www.kauni.com/

OMG this is super! I love the way the colors bleed into the next. What color of the Kauni did you use? I'm picturing a felted bag in this.

I don't see the colour I used on their website. Maybe my monitor is just too dark, but it doesn't seem to be there.

I don't see the colour I used on their website. Maybe my monitor is just too dark, but it doesn't seem to be there.

I found the color it's EQ...I ordered 2 skeins, and paid thru Paypal. But I just received an e-mail from them saying I needed to pay more shipping to the U.S. and it could take up to 4 months to get here. Sooooo I'm canceling the order :(

If those are aproximately 250 gr. skeins, the price is the same as over here.

But that wait is just odd. It must be because they may have to make some orders wait for new dyelots to be made. (I don't think it's a very big company). Four months is probably just the worst case scenario.

Archived