Hello From Sunny CA, I'm new here!

crochetoholic Debb

Hello I just joined!

Hello Everyone,

This is my 1st message here and I am happy to be part of Crochetville. :c9 I learned about this site from a fellow crocheter. I just started my own web site recently that I am excited about and hope to learn more here as well as make some new crochet friends. :jumpyay

I have been working on my new purse and Barbie doll designs. I started to design last year and love it. The problem is I want to make so much there aren't enough hours in the day to design every idea I have in my head! :eek My hubby says I am anever without "hooks" in hand. :manyheart

I have 5 grandchildren and 3 grown children. My hubby and I enjoy traveling and taking our travel trailer out. Although this has been a very busy year for us, so we have not done as much of either unfortunatly.:no

I am disappointed to hear about the new security of bringing hooks on a plane and wonder if anyone else has any ideas on how to carry them on, so I can crochet while in flight?

We live near the beach and I spend many days taking my lastest projects with me and going and sitting on the gassy knoll above the water enjoying the views. I always have someone stopping by and chatting about what I am working on.

I met a new "stitching" buddy last year while on jury duty. She and I started up a conversation since we were both crocheting, today we are good friends. Crocheting always invites friendship! :cheer

Well I have chatted enough,:ttalk I look forward to meeting everyone!

Crochetoholic Debb

Do check out my website to see some of my completed designs!

www.pointbreezedesigns.com

Hello in California. Sending you a big welcome to Crochetville from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. If you love to crochet, you will certainly love Crochetville.

BP

From one So Calif Deb to another.... WELCOME to Crochetville! :cheer

Are you near Rancho Cucamonga? or further south?

This is a great place! :yes You're gonna find lots of trouble.. umm.. I mean FUN! here. :hook

Wow I have been off and just got back on. What a wonderful welcome group!!!! Thank you everyone. And Deb near Rancho Cucamonga, used to work in Ontario and live in Norco, I live in Long Beach now. Not too far from you. I am new to the format of this forum and how it works, but I like it already. There are so many messages on the board it is a bit to learn how to naviagate!!!. Thank you again everyone! How do you all get the photo by your names??? Crochetoholic Debb

Welcome! I was born in California and spent a lot of summers in san diego at my grandmothers when i was a child. I miss it terriably and would move back in a second. I'm now stuck and frustrated in wisconsin. Nothing wrong with the people or it's state but i'm a city girl in a small world. I do have crochetville!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else seems too!

Archived