I'm in IL,

• 5 weeks later...

hey hey hey i'm in dekalb illinois home of the NIU HUSKIES yea ok so them suck this season in BB crochet on lunch hour for the students yes i work for NIU if you didn't guess that already need a yarn shop around this area again loosing walmart and micheals doesn't handle the yarn i like if you all know of a good shop beside hobby lobby and micheals walmart been there done those MIss aunt marys shop in rochelle sniff sniff say HEY some time boyzmom666@hotmail.com susie

• 3 months later...
I live in Wauconda... Really close to Round Lake and Crystal Lake as mentioned earlier. (actually, right in the middle.)

I know roughly the area you're in. My best friend lives in Lake Barrington and her parents are along the chain of lakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am from Monmouth, IL not far from Macomb, Hi Lisa this is Pat, I

haven't been on line much lately. I see your still making those wonderful

patterns. I new you would do great. I haven't been to Walmart in Macomb

lately. Pat

• 1 month later...

Hey! I'm in Volo, which is right next to Wauconda!! And I'm not far from Lake Geneva and Algonquin/Lake in the Hills! If you local ladies wanna get together sometime, it would be so fun!!

Hey! I'm in Volo, which is right next to Wauconda!! And I'm not far from Lake Geneva and Algonquin/Lake in the Hills! If you local ladies wanna get together sometime, it would be so fun!!

I personally would love to get together with a bunch of the ladies.I think it would be fun. I Have been invited to join a bunch of ladies on Friday morning at a church , but have been ill lately and also since i am wheel chair bound it makes it difficult to get into places like churches etc.it would have to be wheel chair access.

i'm in dekalk illinois i shop in rockford for yarn nice to know i'm not the only one here did you ever go to aunt marys in rochelle i miss that shop i thought nice prices she always got the dolls i needed for the items i miss that

• 1 month later...

I see this is an older thread but thought it would be silly to start a new one! I'm currently in the Orland Park area. Moved here from Kankakee...moved there from Schaumburg! Funny to see people from the QC too! Especially Monmouth! DH's family is from there! Small little town!

Hello, all you Illinoisans! I live in the La Grange area, but am often in the city (grew up on the North Side, my mom is still there), Oak Park, and Lake Geneva, WI.

Hi there! We have some very dear friends that have a place in Lk Geneva. Its a big house that kinda faces the main road at the top of a hill. Reputed to be a "madams" home. When they bought it it had this awful red carpet throughout the house. They have remodeled and its now a beautiful home!

Lynn

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Chicago, a few blocks from Midway Airport. Born and raised here. I tend to shop a lot in Orland, though. It's just nicer there then it is around here even if it is a 40 minute drive (if not longer in traffic).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in Vernon Hills. There is a chapter of the Crochet Guild of America that meets every month in Rolling Meadows. They also do several activities each year, have contests, and do charity work. If you go to the national website, you can find the chapter site from there.

• 3 weeks later...