Belly Dancing Bunny

yarnart

Okay...not mine :blush but my friend does these. I hope to get this good one day. By the way, she approves of my posting pictures of her work We are thinking of making these as a fundraiser for Nebraska Pine Ridge Reservation Outreach, but for right now, she just makes these for the kids she knows. This one was made for my daughter.

:)

Veronica

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/Oteaco/bellydancingbunny.jpg

Oh, my goodness! Your bunny is soo cute. I love it! My daughter will absolutely flip when she sees that bunny. I can already hear her explaining to me in a sweet little voice about how she really NEEDS that type of bunny. :lol Kids are soooo cute, you just got to :bheart them!

Oh, btw, mine are also little :devilish at times. I think they take after their father. :P

Thanks everyone...Rose is thrilled you all like it so much. We are thinking of selling these, as we need to raise money to get back up to the reservation to deliver some donated items...Just for feedback, how much would you pay for this? I have an ebay store, and will probably list on that, and our website....

Thanks

Veronica

Archived