Childs Bolero

addictedtoyarn

Well I finally got the short n sweet bolero done for the SNB HH book it took me forever !but once I figured out the fronts I am starting another one I Just love the relief shell pattern. I made it with this awesome yarn I found at my LYS called Coton Patine by Elizabeth Lavold it is 100% cotton sport weight (but feels like silk) it cost an arm and a leg but it is SOOO soft the drape is wonderful and it washes nice! I had to go up 2 hook sizes to get a better drape the first prototype I did with WW Yarn was way too bulky! My daughter modeled it for me then my youngest was mad that her sister was getting her picture up so they both modeled it for me!

shortnsweet.jpg

Sorry the picture is blurry Let me know what you think :hook

Wow! It looks gorgeously fabulous! The models are beautiful little ladies and the bolero looks so cute on them. I guess you have a matching set so the girls don't fuss over who gets to wear it! :D I love it! :cheer

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful job:hook ! all your hard work certainly paid off! The Bolero looks so cute:manyheart on your daughters.....pretty girls, and a very pretty color...Thanks for sharing:hug

Archived