hook holders

I'm so excited my made these 2 hook holders for me. One for the regular sized hooks and one for the afghan, tunisian hooks. Aren't they pretty!:clap

hookholder.jpg

hookholder001.jpg

She's so good!:)h

Sorry my brain works faster than my fingers can type. (Maybe this is a god time to mention I AM blonde):oops

My MOM made them. I sat and drew out what I wanted and she took measurements and this is what I got!:cheer2

lanette, those are wonderful. tell om she could make them and sell them. is a wonderful idea. mind if i borrow it to make some for myself? i really need to have a better place for all of my hooks since i have gotten several new ones(since i couldn't find the old ones do to the were put away with the wip's):rotfl :rotfl and now of course with my daughter crocheting, i need a special hiding place. i bought her her own. but sometimes she still borrows moms. said they are mor worn it!!!!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl have a great st. paddys day vicki

I did tell her that she should make them and I could probably sell them online( I think I might know a few people who would buy them:wink) But she told me she just can't do that much any more. She has rhuematoid arthritis. It's been in remisssion for a couple years and is back with a vengence. SO she has to choose her projects carefully. She'd rather sew for grandchilden and friends than profit! :clap We like that!

Archived