Little Miss Sassy Hands!

Frangipani

I guess these would be classified as an 'accessory'. I made these sassy little numbers over the weekend, mainly to keep my hands warm during early morning rowing training. I've written a pattern for them as well.

A more detailed report & pics can be found on my blog - enjoy!

~Bec

http://bellascreations.blogspot.com/2006/05/little-miss-sassy-hands.html

06c2105f.jpg

5296ad6b.jpg

I think I actually gasped in excitement when the pictures came up! They are divine! I need a pair so I can keep my hands/arms warm while I'm driving in the cool mornings.

Beautiful! I love em! And they are actually *gasp* useful! :) That's always good to see!

heheh... of course, now your whole team will want them, too!!!!:cheer Who can blame them, they are super-hot!

Thanks everyone!

I've gotten a few requests for the pattern so I'm working on writing it up and will look for testers later today.

Thanks again!

~Bec

Greetings!

Thanks for all the pattern requests. I've got all of my testers and will post the pattern once I receive feedback from my lovely testers. Thanks.

Cheers,

Bec:hook

Those are just so cute .. I love them .. would work really good when working on the computer all day too .. just to keep the hands warm .. hee hee .. :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

Just a quick one to let you know that I've finalised my Little Miss Sassy Hands pattern. It's available on my blog, along with the Ribbon Hat pattern I also designed.

Enjoy! ~Bec

http://bellascreations.blogspot.com/2006/06/free-patterns.html

Thank you Bec - these are awesome! Since my hands are always cold, these will come in very handy (uh, oh well, okay - pun intended!). I especially like the longer length of them too. :hook

Archived