Whip Up

thecrochetdude

Here is a website that has a list of contributors, all artists and artisans (including our very own Ladylinoleum of Monstercrochet fame) and they showcase tons of things they find on the web. Very fun and informative.

Also, Regina interviewed me and posted it this morning, so think of it as a fun way to be introduced to the website:

Monstercrochet meets The Crochet Dude

Be sure to take some time and browse around the site. It's an amazing collection of information!

:bounce

In the words of Hurley on Lost...DUDE! It's nice to know a little more about you and I agree with Rachel. You're a handsome guy and don't need to hide your face!:)

That's a great interview Drew. It's really interesting to learn how you entered into the professional designing realm of crochet. I had really wondered about this, because you don't mention this history about yourself on your blog. It's great to see someone like you doing so well in your designing and publishing ventures. Congratulations on such a successful past year, and I really do think that Oprah needs to have you on her show - you'd be a terrific guest, and I can't think of a better role model to represent our craft.

Hope I don't sound too weird (like I always do), but I can't believe your little avatar has been covering up those teeth! Really, it was a very nice interview and a nice pic, too. Made me realize I'd never actually been to your blog. I'd better get over there . . .

--nikki, always jealous of the nice teeth. :hook

Congratulations Drew! Nice interview! Your a very talented man. I enjoy your blog and your work. I see you went to college in Michigan. I live in Michigan. Sheridan now. A small town an hour north east of Grand Rapids. Use to live near Lansing in Grand Ledge. Keep up the good work. Will be watching for your book.

Marlene

Archived