Beaded Shamrocks Cro Tat Doily Published

ferosah

Well lady

I think it is neat meeting you here on Crochetville... nice to met some serious creative ladies..

:manyheart:hug

I am sure as I look through some of my crochet books and magazines I will be surprised to see your name, now I am here at Crochetville I know who Ferosa is!!:manyheart

Your doily is beautiful...I've got myAnnie's Attic Learn How to Cro-Tat the Easy Way! With Cro-Tat Hook and 50 Yards of size 10 thread. Just haven't opened it to learn how to do it.... But I will some day....

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to stop by and make such wonderful inspiring comments on my work. I appreciated hearing from all of you. Cro tat is such a wonderful technique and very addictive once you've learned how to. I hope those who expressed an interest in trying it someday, do try it. I am always available to help out.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the compliment on my work. I hope you will one day give cro tat a try. You will love it. The nice thing about this technique there are so many different crochet techniques you can incorporate into a designs. You're such a wonderful designer I am sure you would do well with this technique.

Hugs

Ferosa

Congratulations, that is a beautiful doily!:cheer I think I would try to learn cro-tat one of these days...

Hi Mimi,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, if you ever decide to learn cro tat and you need help I'm always available to give assistance in any way I can.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for the the wonderful comments, I appreciate hearing from you. I am always on a high when I get a design published. What thirlls me the most is when I see someone actually make the design.

Hugs

Ferosa

That's really beautiful! Thank you very much for showing it.

Thank you Gran for taking the time to look at my work and for you wonderful compliment. I appreciate you.

Hugs

Ferosa

Archived