Beaded Shamrocks Cro Tat Doily Published

ferosah

Ooh, it is beautiful! :manyheart I wish I knew this technique

Thank you for the compliment, If you ever decide to learn cro tat, I'm here to help if you encounter problems.

Hugs

Ferosa

Congratulations! It is beautiful. I am going to go out and look for your book!

Thank you for your support Andrea and for your lovely compliment on my work. I hope you find a copy of the magazine.

Hugs

Ferosa

Your doily is beautiful...I've got myAnnie's Attic Learn How to Cro-Tat the Easy Way! With Cro-Tat Hook and 50 Yards of size 10 thread. Just haven't opened it to learn how to do it.... But I will some day....

Thank you for the compliment on my work. Cro tat is such a wonderful technique, I encourage you to try it. I here to help if you need it.

Hugs

Ferosa

Congratulations on getting your doily published! It's beautiful! Someday, I'd like to learn tatting as well.....

Hi Jackie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to congratulate me and for the wonderful comments on my work. I hope you give cro tat a try, I'm sure you will like it.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi MaryJo,

I'm always thrilled to know that someone recognises me and my work. Makes me feel so special. Thank you for taking the time to write and for the lovely compliment on my work, I appreciate you my dear.

Hugs

Ferosa

That is incredible!!! I really should try my hand at creating something....maybe I'll surprise myself!

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for the compliment, I encourage you to try. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Hugs

Ferosa

Ferosa, it's just stunning!!! :manyheart

My son is a St. Patricks day baby ( a soon to be 24 yr old baby;)), so whenever I see something in green I think of him!

Ferosa, I just drooled all over that pattern when I spotted it in the April issue last night! Congratulations on your publication. The Doily is stunning!

Hi Jaye,

Thank you so much for the compliment and congrats on my doily. I love it when people drool over my work, it's my sauce of inspiration lol. Have beautiful day my dear, Thanks for writing.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi Debs,

Thanks for the compliment. It's so nice to hear that my work can inspire such sweet thoughts of loved ones. Thank you for taking the time to write girlfriend. I hope you're enjoying your day.

Hugs

Ferosa

Beautiful work! Congrats on being published. I'm sure there are many crafters out there that will enjoy making your doily! :clap

Hi Veronica,

Thank you so much for stopping by to congtratulate me and for the wonderful compliment on my work. I hope the designs is inspiring and lots of crocheters make it.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hello Rosemary,

Thanks for the wonderful comments, I really appreciate hearing from you. Hope you're having a fantastic day. I appreciate you taking the time to write me.

Hugs

Ferosa

Archived