Huge Luxurious "Rock N' Roll" Purple Shawl

ILove2Crochet

Good morning, Everyone!

I made this purple shawl for my friend for her to wear to a concert we attended. Her favorite color is purple. I described the look of the color before she saw it as "Rock n' Roll Purple"!

The materials I used were Lion Brand and Moda Dea yarns held together throughout. (As much as the yarns I used were a wonderful combination, unfortunately the materials cost me about $65.00. A bit expensive!) I believe I used a size N on this one.

As you can see in the picture, this shawl is as big as my kitchen table, but I love the huge size.

:yay

The shawl turned out so soft and light, and I really loved the feel of it...too bad purple isn't my color. But, I decided that I would most definitely make a shawl exactly like this one for me only using probably blue colors or another color I can wear in a professional environment.

Please, click the links below to view:

HUGE PURPLE SHAWL

HUGE PURPLE SHAWL CLOSE-UP

Happy Crocheting, Everyone!

:hook

Wow... very HUGE and very PURPLE!!!!!! And some NICE work in there, too!!! You're a very nice friend to make such a lovely piece! Can't wait to see the one you make for yourself... btw, I love the Moda Dea yarns... I found that the Moda Dea Dream can be held with just about anything and it gives a real 'period' look, like a vintage piece...

Happy Hooking:cheer

Archived