Vintage Turban

ladylinoleum

Wow... that is awesome.. you know!! you should make up a pair of thise pointy slippers to go with them.. then all you need is a little white robe and a lantern! :)

Your work amazes me.. so creative.. so unique.. and your sense of humor.. everything just comes out in your work .... btw- the color(s) you chose are perrrrrfect for it!!

I like it :clap and the photo:clap . I’d take the photo and photo shop the

eyes (brighten and remove the red eye reflection) enlarge to a poster

size picture with an ornate gold frame the add it to your exhibits.

Something like thisth_turbanfo2.jpg(clickable);)

Thanks John that's very cool!

I know photoshop very well, I'm just lazy when it comes to my blog. If it goes up on my website, well, I spend tons of time, masking and cropping and color adjusting. With my blog it's all about getting it up there, hence the lack of makeup too. LOL

I like it :clap and the photo:clap . I’d take the photo and photo shop the

eyes (brighten and remove the red eye reflection) enlarge to a poster

size picture with an ornate gold frame the add it to your exhibits.

Something like thisth_turbanfo2.jpg(clickable);)

Yeah, I am working on color selection right now...should be interesting if nothing else...LOL

Fantastic job! But I'd really like to see what you do with the Floral Headband and muff. Truly funky and unique!

Thank you so much! You all are just too dang nice. I love it!

Wow... that is awesome.. you know!! you should make up a pair of thise pointy slippers to go with them.. then all you need is a little white robe and a lantern! :)

Your work amazes me.. so creative.. so unique.. and your sense of humor.. everything just comes out in your work .... btw- the color(s) you chose are perrrrrfect for it!!

• 4 months later...

This is like "cutting edge" styling.....do you have a pattern for it? I know of a woman who is losing her hair from chemo treatments who would love this sassy....sexy....head cover!

Archived