How to make your own 88 x 31 button

pfirsch

I tried that first one.... even downloaded PSP for it and apparently I am just not capable lol. Not that way at least. I followed the directions perfectly but came out with a garbled mess. I'll give that other one a shot... maybe I can handle plug in the info and see what come out a bit easier lol.

don't worry marvie! i couldn't do it either! still hoping someone might make a pretty one for me...:artist

i did the other one listed and it worked fine - they are just really simple and plain...

thanks for the link donna, i now have MORE buttons to put on the footer of my page LOL I just gotta wait until i have time to upload them and type in the code :bad

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking back... I believe it was the text. My problem is that I'm very impatient and I'm not the type to just play around with stuff.... drives my hubby nuts lol. I'm always afraid I'll end up screwing something up, or I don't know what the buttons do and am afraid to just click 'em and see what will happen. I'm not very adventurous lol. I want it to be right when I do it, don't want to have to keep trying over and over again. I get frustrated and give up too easily probably. :blush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok I'm still pretty new to the whole blogger thing, and have been fortunate enough to have someone "hold my hand" thru most of my blogging this far...however, I just found a web site that had some pretty cool graphics on it including "flaming text". it appears that you could pretty easily make a simple button (without downloading any programs) and possibly some banners as well.

I played around a little with the buttons and fancy text, but haven't made anything worth saving yet (got a major headache, just took a vicodin, and am half asleep).

Just thought you all might like to take a look :)

http://www.flamingtext.com/ca.html

Hope this made sense :blush

• 1 month later...
Guest Crafterlady46
Banner Maker Pro Have you ever tried this program? It's real easy and fun. It's free for a trial. I have used it for my old website. You can make some real cool buttons with it, and you can use your own images.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just made buttons from scratch on Photoshop CS, as long as I know the pixel/KB requirement, it is really easy to just pick colors and fonts... :D

• 5 months later...
And here's a place you can make the little 88 x 15 buttons:

Kasley Button Maker

These posts are so old. Are there any updates? I want to make a button for a CAL and this size is too small. I'd prefer not to download a big program as shown in Post #1.

Any help out there? Thank You!

if anyone wants a custom button i can make them for you, even for CAL and Swaps, i can make them any size you want

Thank you! That's very generous of you to give of your time but "I WANNA DO IT MYSELF!"

:manyheart:hug

• 5 months later...