Hi from Upstate New York... Way Upstate

ZingyZoid

Hi all! I'm fairly new to the board. I've posted a few times and joined into a swap and an exchange but thought I'd jump in here and introduce myself a little.

I am a stay-at-home mom of two daughters, Ash -10 and Em-4. I am married to the most wonderful hubby, Andy, who forgives all my extravagant yarn purchases.

I recently taught myself to crochet and am completely hooked. I've completed a few projects and am working on a handful of others. I found this website while trying to figure out a stitch in the 63 Squares afghan that is so popular here. Thank goodness for all you wonderful ladies who had trouble with that same stitch and we're so helpful to me.

The more I browse this site the more I find you are all great at what you do and are so, so good at providing me with new ideas! (Which may turn out to be not so good as every time I see your new projects I feel I have to have one too, lol). Soon I will have to move the kids into the same bedroom so I can have a room for all these patterns and yarns I am accumulating!

I'm looking forward to making friends here and learning some tips and tricks.

lol Well now... It's almost an hour to Canada but where I grew up you could see Canada across the river. Close enough that we didn't realize Canada was another country when we were kids because we were over there so often.

We live an hour north of Syracuse now.

Archived