Taz ghan finally finished

irikel

Wowww...I finally got the little stinker done!:clap He was a little devil to work with but it really feels good to see the final results...it is not perfect and it did give me a "little" trouble but it was so much worth it...i'm happy and my son loved it. Now...movin on to my laces and bobbles.....:hook hope I can catch up with you girls..lol

th_FinishedTaz.jpg

Just so you can have an idea how large this is (and the work it takes:lol ) the taz is cross stitched on a blanket made completly of sc(38x46)(110 sc x 158 rows)plus the border...I love it but it will be a couple ages before I even consider doing another one .:hook

Thanks to all you guys I kept it up till I finished it cause I was just about to call it quits...Thanks for helping me stick it out.:hook

It looks great! Kudos for sticking with it and getting it finished! :cheer

Wowww...I finally got the little stinker done!:clap He was a little devil to work with but it really feels good to see the final results...it is not perfect and it did give me a "little" trouble but it was so much worth it...i'm happy and my son loved it. Now...movin on to my laces and bobbles.....:hook hope I can catch up with you girls..lol

th_FinishedTaz.jpg

beautiful76212.gif

LOL....You wanna have a good laugh??:lol The little boy I made that for is my son who will be 31 Feb 3rd!!!!:lol :lol :lol ...He loves taz and I thought it would make him happy and it did.!!:hook

Just perfect for a little boy!! Great job!!

andim..thank you , had a hard time but it was"fun"!!

aussie...thanks..I dont think I will be making anything like that again soon!

pink Hi there, thanks for looking at the little critter....after that I could have had the whole bottle not only one drink.:lol:hook

Archived