Hello from Iowa!

YarnFeather

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:green;font-size:medium;"> Hi! I am Heather. I live in SW Iowa. I am a 32 year old mom to three wonderful boys.

I work for a major satellite company, and I work far far too much these days! LOL

I live on a small farm and have tons of pets. I have 5 bird, 5 dogs, a llama, an iguana, a pet pig, and a pet goat. We raise hogs, chickens and turkeys.

I am self taught as far as crochet goes. I remember my grandma crocheting non stop before she passed when I was 9. We shared the same birthday, the same favorite color and now I share her favorite hobby as well..... good memories are the key to my heart!

I am currently working on doggie sweaters for my boston terrier. He HATES the snow and cold, so I am working on keeping him warmer.

I just wanted to say hi! I gotta go to work.. wooo hooo! LOL Have a great weekend! Heather</span>

Hiya Heather :)

Welcome to the board! I have just recently started doing doggie sweaters to, and after looking and not finding too many that I liked I designed my own :) I have yet to get the pattern written down tho so I can share it..:ha but maybe soon ;)

Hi Heather!

welcome to Crochetville!

All those animals sound fun! We only have 2 chickens. :) Holly and Molly they are. (Polly and Francine were promoted to the great coop in the sky last year.)

I hope you enjoy sharing the crochet hobby here with us.:computer

Archived