New Years gift to me

I couldn’t resist. We were out at Home Depot to look for other unimportant stuff and I stopped at the big sale of plastic storage containers to just look. lol

John (DH) continues to walk on thinking he is talking to me. lol In about 5 min he comes back and says. I thought we just bought 4 new storage containers yesterday to go with the 10 we already have in the garage? lol

I said yes but this one interest me. :scrachin He replied OOOKAY.:think

Now I already have a large multi yarn holder from Joann’s I think I paid 35 dollars for it, and I have a cleaned out 2 liter soda bottles for single yarn. But this just struck my fancy.

It also made John happy he could get some use out of his new battery operated drill putting holes in it. I did have a struggle to get him to stop after 4 holes. lol

It was 3.99 and is the size of a large hand bag it is called a bow box. I call it my

New Years gift to me. :hook I am using it to hold the yarn and the project.

NewYearsToy.gif

thats really neat maryjo. what a great idea. just watch john so he don't get any ideas, that would also work for holding small tools:eek :eek , but i like the way you made it a special place for your stuff. great job and hope the new year is a good one for you.:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

That is too cool. That would be about perfect for my current project. 4 colors could come through the top... portable.... hmmm.... too bad we don't have a Home Depot here, oh well. Happy it's working awesome for you.

I never thought of dividers. I guess you could cut out cardboard to put in to divide the yarn. I unfortunately, am one of those crocheters that only have one project going on at a time. If the project I am working on gets on my nerves, or I seem to be making a lot of mistakes, I pick up a book.:D

Glad you all liked the container. I liked the idea, that it has a handle and a thingy that will keep it closed. I can take it with me and not have to worry about anything falling out or getting squished.:lol

Archived