Hello! From NJ.

Guest JustMeNTheGuys

Guest JustMeNTheGuys

Hello!

I'm Melanie, from NJ. I do all sorts of crafts but am swinging back into a crochet mood again. I'm glad I found this forum! I'm a 30 year old divorced Mommy of two boys whom I homeschool.

Just wanted to say "Hi!" and that I look forward to perusing all the projects and tips on this board. :)

Melanie

Hi Melanie!

I'm Fe from the Philippines, and also a crochet addict.:eek2

Glad you joined us here at crochetville. :bounce I'm sure you'll get hips of fun here!!!

:welcome and have fun!!!!:rollin

Fe

Guest JustMeNTheGuys

There are a few NJ gals here, what part of the state are you in? I'm in Monmouth County

I'm in Mercer myself. I'll probably be moving to Burlington though in the next 6 months when I get married.

Melanie

Former Monmouth/Middlesex/Ocean county, now in rural NC, but my moms still in Monmouth County. The nearest mall is over 2 1/2 hours away. I still don't know where to go for a good yarn store. My friend and I are taking a road trip when we get our tax refunds. I'm getting some furniture from my mom's house, and so far have orders for about 30 lbs of pork roll, hard salami, hard rolls, Sabrette hot dogs, and other things you can't find in this area. Will also hit the craft stores, and yarn shops while we're there.

Kathy in NC

Archived