Jan 1 Crochet a Day Calendar

It was tough but I waited for today to open the Crochet a Day Calendar and was happily surprised to see Jan 1 a fun project to make for the grandkids. :hook

I went into the back computer room to show my DH John and he said. “Cool I like it†and as I was walking back to the kitchen I think I as also heard him say “thanks for the new calendar†:eek

edited by Tiffany to remove copyrighted photo.

I also got that Calendar for Christmas just the other day and I love it. Also noticed a few people from here at Crochetville are in it. That makes it even more cool. Congradulations to all the famous cool crochetvillers:cheer

Aw, man! My mother bought that for me for Christmas, but she was having shipping problems (the post office wouldn't let her declare the package as a gift and told her I would have to pay taxes when it arrived :think ) so she decided to wait until this week to send our package. I can't wait to get the calendar.

i got it months ago.. and of course.. opened it already .. lol. and made a couple things from it LOL.. am i bad ?

Naw your not bad, and even if you were, that is why we like you. :lol

I am the odd ball. I think I am the only one who got it early and didn't open it.:D

I got it as a Christmas gift too. I waited until yesterday to open it. That was hard. I was so impressed to see the people in here who I see post. You all are designing wonders!:cheer

I got my mom the knitting version of this a month or so ago, when she stayed at my house to take care of my DD, who was sick, so I could still work. She isn't using it as a calendar, but rather just for patterns. I told my DH at the time that I wanted it too... and I figured I would just use it as a pattern book. But, I need a calendar for work and I'm trying to see how patient I am by acutally using it as a calendar, which means I can't use it for the patterns until the date passes!:eek But, it will be nice to have a little bit of crochet everyday at work.

I also received this as a Christmas gift. I haven't open it yet. Have to do something else first then I will open it. Congrats to the Crochetville designers who made it on the calander.

Marlene

Ok~I opened mine earlier last week but haven't made anything as of yet~but sure did invision those things I could make! :manyheart

:think So who are some of the great designers that are published in there? I am new to this list and would love to know who they are.

If you are published in the calendar please post here so we all know who you are.....

Thanks!

mgf~ :frog

I got it a month or two ago and immediately opened it and sorted through the patterns and pulled out the ones I will never use. :lol (I don't have the slightest interest in making 99% of the twenty-two scarves in there.) I've already made the 5th April pattern, which I am pretty sure is one submitted by a Crochetville member, Dorothy M~, whose blog is BytheHook. I don't know her username here though.

Naw your not bad, and even if you were, that is why we like you. :lol

I am the odd ball. I think I am the only one who got it early and didn't open it.:D

Well, I opened it but didn't really look at the projects... wanted to save it for "special" after the new years! LOL!!!

Your hubby is a doll!

Well I live in No where land... No Sams or Costco here... I will have to find somewhere else.... No Barnes and NOble either
Me too--I think DH found the copy he got me at the little calendar booth at the nearest mall (temporary booth that's just there during the holiday season and early January).

I got mine a month or so ago at work (we only got a couple copies, so I think I got the last one), and I opened it right away. I made the eggs and toast coasters for my FIL. I need to find a better way to store it, though, so I can more easily flip through it for ideas. :D

I need to find a better way to store it, though, so I can more easily flip through it for ideas. :D

Hi Sue! I was just thinking about that. What to do with it in order to have the pages more accessible... :think I was thinking to put them in sheet protectors but that's not too convenient... you need to see both sides. Maybe gettin a small binder and punching holes through the pages... although that would be too labor intensive. Hmmm... any ideas?

There have to be page protectors out there that have a seam in the center, to fit "half pages." They make sheets for collector cards and things... I -know- I have seen them out there for half sheets... may take some searching to find them...

The sheets measure 5 1/2" x 7" ... the search begins...

Archived