New from the Buckeye State

schcrochet

:hook Howdy from Ohio, new to the forum, pretty excited to find this forum. Found it through several blogs. Will take a bit to get up to speed with how things work. Mother of one college age daughter, married 30+ years, I love to crochet, knit, garden and do genealogy. I have multiple projects typically going at one time, and more yarn then my husbands things is appropiate:clap . I tend to do more genealogy for my clients than I do myself...not enough time in one day. Would love to stay and play here today with you all and get acquainted but now need to get ready for work. I will however, be back. Have a super day

WOW, what a wonderful welcome. THANKS bunches! Just in from work, will probably mix some computing time tonight with working on a scarf. Need to get it finished and shipped. So, fellow Buckeyes...where do you all hail from? Me...Columbus The Capital:hug

Welcome fellow Buckeye! I'm from the Akron area. Glad you can join us and get ready to have some F-U-N !!!! :cheer

GO BUCKS !!:cheer GO AKRON ZIPS !! :cheer

Hi :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina! ~ You'll like it here! :manyheart

Buenos Aires! Wow. Loved seeing all the pictures you all had posted on the blogs..

Now the bit question is, how will I get any housework done tomorrow on my one day off, knowing this fabulous forum is here....:think Can it be done...only time will tell.

Take 23 South until you reach the Ohio River- Turn left on 52. LOL! I'm just barely east of Portsmouth!

Katie:cat

I work with a gal who's from Portsmouth. Daehler? Per chance do you know the name? Her parents have past, but her brother still lives in town and has something to do with the Unv. and the Music Department.

Archived