My grandmum's christmas present

Cuddlefish

She always says she doesn't want anything, and that we're not allowed to spend any money. I'm not sure she realizes that that actually makes her present the hardest to get, because of course I can't just not give her anything.

So this year, I made her these. The funny bellshaped things are egg-warmers. The candle-thingies actually have beads on them, they're just hard to see.

Do you think she'll approve?

helemormorsjulegave9cq.jpg

Thank you. :)

It's funny, I had all this purple cotton, and I used to think I would never be able to find a use for it, until I tried mixing all of it up with lots of white in between. I was surprised that I could still find a way to like purple, even so far away from the 70's. :lol

I agree with everyone else, the colours are really lovely. And I love the egg cozies! Perfect for soft-boiled eggs in little egg cups. (I lack the egg cups, but keep hoping to find some one day.)

Very pretty gifts, and perfect for a hard-to-shop-for grandma! I'm sure she'll love them. I know I do.;)

Lene'

Thank you. She loves soft boiled eggs, that's what we used to have for breakfast when I visited her over weekends as a kid. That's why I thought of making those. :manyheart

Archived