Boxing Day 2024 - share any charity!

babypoohsmom

Hello everyone, I am excited to share a new round ripple baby lovey idea. After just loving the granny lovey that features a centerhole, I decided that I wanted to try making a round ripple one. Here a bunny round ripple lovey. It's 21 inches wide and I used a Dollar Store bunny for the animal. This is based off Aggie May's RR pattern. Here are all the details if anyone wants to crochet one of these.

PinkRRBunnyLovey.thumb.JPG.fd4ceeafa6c0da0ba3bec2227b52201f.JPG

Here is one more that I crocheted. These are both going to Kathryn's NICU charity.

YellowCenterholeRRLovie.thumb.JPG.befac309817d939fa7d86d66f1ff4863.JPG

• Like 5

Here is the latest t-shirt outfit I finished.  It is called Flower Child.  I just put it in the box, so on to something else.  The t-shirt is suppose to be green, but I only had a white one.  I think it looks ok.

Flower child 01.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 5

On 4/5/2024 at 12:56 PM, RecycleCindy said:

Hello everyone, I am excited to share a new round ripple baby lovey idea. After just loving the granny lovey that features a centerhole, I decided that I wanted to try making a round ripple one. Here a bunny round ripple lovey. It's 21 inches wide and I used a Dollar Store bunny for the animal. This is based off Aggie May's RR pattern. Here are all the details if anyone wants to crochet one of these.

PinkRRBunnyLovey.thumb.JPG.fd4ceeafa6c0da0ba3bec2227b52201f.JPG

Here is one more that I crocheted. These are both going to Kathryn's NICU charity.

YellowCenterholeRRLovie.thumb.JPG.befac309817d939fa7d86d66f1ff4863.JPG

So cute.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Here is the latest t-shirt outfit I finished.  It is called Flower Child.  I just put it in the box, so on to something else.  The t-shirt is suppose to be green, but I only had a white one.  I think it looks ok.

Flower child 01.jpg

Really pretty.

10 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Flower child 01.jpg

Really pretty Mary Jo

11 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Flower child 01.jpg

Forget OK.  She makes me smile.  What a happy look.  I love all of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Flower child 01.jpg

It looks wonderful! You did a great job on this outfit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

Digging into some of my old out of print Annie's fashion doll stuff for Barbie.  I made these for now adult nieces and was really lax back then about writing notes...:eek

Barbie Winter Formal

Your Barbie's formal turned out very elegant!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My friend was looking for something to do. She’s making this poncho for the toy drive. Super cute! IMG_2826.thumb.jpeg.287ea2aef61c20e3de883d1c36f8d213.jpeg

IMG_8691.jpeg

Edited by babypoohsmom
  • Like 3

On 4/9/2024 at 6:58 PM, babypoohsmom said:

My friend was looking for something to do. She’s making this poncho for the toy drive. Super cute! IMG_2826.thumb.jpeg.287ea2aef61c20e3de883d1c36f8d213.jpeg

IMG_8691.jpeg

What a super cute idea! I love the yarn colors and how they came out in the pattern.

Today I took my dad to church and stayed in the parking lot with my crochet bag. When church was up, I pulled up to pick him up, turned off the car and it didn’t start again. So we were stuck waiting for AAA. So I was able to finish this hat! 
IMG_2828.thumb.jpeg.cda6220aae5cc05540fa048507ad8e76.jpeg

And my friend sent me a picture of the finished poncho. She’s found a few more patterns she wants to try as well. Glad she got her cro-jo back! 
IMG_8709.thumb.jpeg.4406d2da9380fba205c8e80149edfb38.jpeg

• Like 2

Love the colors for the hat.

The poncho is adorable.

Stopped to help the daughter of a friend with her crochet after Church this morning.  It feels good to help the next generation along.

• Thanks 1

I don’t think I posted a picture of my 2nd duck. I have a slight dilemma. I didn’t notice when I bought it but he has a battery and makes noise. I am worried that in 8 months when these are distributed that the battery will be dead and it will be a disappointment to the recipient. Should I keep my eyes open for a duck without a battery?
IMG_2830.thumb.jpeg.5fedacbcb8f548d83e4c5bf949e31038.jpeg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brenda, the church must be so happy when they see you coming. Love the bright pink one at the top of the post! Such a delicate pattern. Ha ha, it’s funny how I get all excited about one lovie and you are like “yeah, I made all of these”! I know it’s not fair to compare, but I am counting down the months to my re-retirement. 17 months if all goes as planned. 🤞

Also, my friend made a hat to go with her poncho. She’s having a lot of fun. 
IMG_7759.thumb.jpeg.df1eb9a9caf7bbefe836748e47fc7310.jpeg

• Like 3