Orange Marmalade

Tampa Doll

I have a whole basket of these yarn head dolls different sizes.  I found this orange haird one and decided to make Orange Marmalade from Lollypop Lane.  They usually take 2 days as they are easy to follow and lots of fun.  She even has a handbag to carry.

So here she is making her debate.

orange marmalade01.jpg

orange marmalade02.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

She's adorable.  I love the faces on these dolls

She is going into the box and I am going to close it up, before it gets much heavier.:rofl  I sent Chocolate Chip last year.

OHH!!! I haven't seen those in years! I can't remember what they were called. I used to make the strawberry scented ones. Strawberry fruity doll maybe?

I remember being sad that they went out of business. You did a great job, very pretty and cheerful!! Is that one scented as well?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Courtney0508 said:

OHH!!! I haven't seen those in years! I can't remember what they were called. I used to make the strawberry scented ones. Strawberry fruity doll maybe?

I remember being sad that they went out of business. You did a great job, very pretty and cheerful!! Is that one scented as well?

No these heads I have are not scented.  You might be thinking of Strawberry Shortcake and her friends.  I have the pattern for fully crocheted dolls for them.  These are from Lollypop Lane.  There are about 8 patterns.  Here are some of the patterns

Well, off to bed have a fun night.

• Like 1

She is so cute! My redhead GD would have gone bonkers for her when she was little.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

No these heads I have are not scented.  You might be thinking of Strawberry Shortcake and her friends.  I have the pattern for fully crocheted dolls for them.  These are from Lollypop Lane.  There are about 8 patterns.  Here are some of the patterns

Well, off to bed have a fun night.

I looked through my patterns and found the one I was trying to remember. They were called fruity kids by td creations. They had a lot of nice patterns as I recall. I always liked those and the ones like the one you just did.

• 2 weeks later...