2023 Stashbusting CAL

I got 2 and 1/2 minions done. I used 1 skein and 3 ball, I also gave away a skein to a friend (+ 7) :cheer. I went to Michael's yesterday to get more pins and buttons, :yarn was buy 3 get 1 free. I had a 20% off coupon and a $5 reward voucher, so I wound up getting $25 worth of :yarn for $14 :goodorbad (- 8).

WTD: - 1   YTD: + 1

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

Today I finished the minions I needed, now somebody else wants one :sigh . I'm getting tired of making the same thing over and over again. I made some more heart pins. I'll try to get here and post points next week.

WTD: 0   YTD: + 1

Ellie 13

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 7:02 PM, Ellie 13 said:

Today I finished the minions I needed, now somebody else wants one :sigh . I'm getting tired of making the same thing over and over again. I made some more heart pins. I'll try to get here and post points next week.

WTD: 0   YTD: + 1

Ellie 13

Even something you enjoy can sure get tiring after making so many. Hope you'll be able to move on to other things after this one.

Well, today really whipped me. One-year-old grand had his birthday party at my house-just family. We got the cart before the horse and had an informal lunch afterwards, just chicken salad, egg and olive salad, and pimento cheese. The kids all had fun and I was totally whipped by the time they all left. I was going to take a short nap but it ended up 2 hours which is way too long to get up feeling energized. So anything on my list gets rolled over to tomorrow. LOL

WTD 0   YTD 0

• Haha 1

I'm almost done with the last minion. I rolled down a skein of :yarn, gave away 2 skeins and a ball (+ 6) :yay . Someone is cleaning out a house and putting out stuff for free. I got a baby afghan that must have just been finished and not used (some of the ends weren't tucked in). I washed it and tucked in all the ends. I'm sending it to my mom for Project Linus. Yesterday I got a slightly bigger afghan (for a twin bed maybe) that looks unused (or rarely used). I'm not sure what I'll do with it. 

WTD:  + 6   YTD:  + 7

Ellie 13

• Like 1

WTD scores for the week ending 1/28/23:

Gold Medal Winner: YarnyBoy +21

Silver Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +6

Bronze Medal Winner: LegalWoman17 +2

greyhoundgrandma 0

PBLKNP 0

No Shoot the Moon winner this week!

• Like 1

I’m hoping to use up a skein this week!  Either that, or if I decide to go to the LYS and pick up the yarn I need for the baby blanket I’m going to crochet, it may be yarn additions. 😈 😊 😎 

I FINALLY used up a skein on my sweater for the class, so:

WTD = +2

Eventually, I’m going to gain skeins, as I still have to get the yarn for the baby blanket I’m going to crochet for my great niece. 😎

I haven't been here since Jan. 28th. I made more heart pins and finished the last minion :yay . Somebody asked for "mini" minions, I think they meant smaller ones, so I'm making a new pattern. I have to get more stuffing, pin backs and buttons. When I go to Michael's, I'll try not to look at the :yarn . After all that :crocheting , I only used 2 balls (+2) :cheer

WTD: + 2   YTD: + 9

Ellie 13