Hi from Michigan

Homebody

I just wanted to say Hi and hopefully get to know some of you. I am an avid needle nut. I love to crochet, knit and cross stitch. I am busy with Christmas gifts at the moment. I have many gifts to make, as I am the mother of 4 grown children and grandmother to 3 beautiful kids. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was a little girl and I have been doing so on and off ever since. Again, I just wanted to say Hi and happy hooking. :hookHomebody

Hi :hiand welcome:welcome to crochetville. You will enjoy it here. I too love all needle crafts. (have yet to try needlepoint though.) I actually enjoy ALL crafts and my goal is to learn a new craft every year.:ohdear (just what I need, more crafts...right??)

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes from all over the world! We seem to have a few Michigainians. I'd love to know from where. I live in the Brighton, Ann Arbor area. I also noticed members from Illinois. I raised my children in Ottawa and then moved to the Peoria area before coming back home to Michigan. Such a small world. Again thanks and happy hooking. :hook

Archived